Saturday, July 02, 2005

Deep Impact Probe To Crash Into Comet

Deep Impact Probe To Crash Into Comet
Bill Tenuto
July 2, 2005

For the last couple of days I have had a feeling that some major event would happen this summer. I have not been able to pinpoint what that event might be, but something about it makes me feel uncomfortable and uneasy.

I decided I would call Carlos Barrios (a priest of the Maya) and compare what I have been feeling with what the Mayan Elders may have been saying lately.

When I explained what I was feeling to Carlos, he said, "Yes. It is happening in July. NASA is sending something to a comet. This is not good. It is not good to do this in the heavens."

After I spoke with Carlos, I checked to see what NASA was doing and found a press release from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, dated July 1, 2005, which contained the following information:

"NASA's Deep Impact Spacecraft continues to sail through its final checkout, as it hurtles toward comet Tempel 1. Impact with the comet is scheduled for 1:52 a.m. EDT, July 4."

"Deep Impact consists of a subcompact-car sized flyby spacecraft and an impactor, about the size of a washing machine."

"The 820-pound impactor will collide with the comet's nucleus at a closing speed of 37,000 kilometers per hour (23,000 miles per hour). Scientists expect the impact to create a large crater."

The complete press release can be viewed at http://deepimpact.jpl.nasa.gov/press/050701nasa.html

Although I take very seriously what Carlos Barrios and the other Mayan Elders have to say, I sense there is more to this uneasy feeling I have had. My focus is drawn very strongly to the Pacific Northwest and to possible activity from Mt. St. Helen's, Mount Ranier or both.

© 2005 by William L. Tenuto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home