Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Earthquake Will Shake Southern California

Future News--Earthquake Will Shake Southern California
Bill Tenuto
June 15, 2005

Today, while I was looking through my computer files, my attention was drawn immediately and unexpectedly to a short, unpublished article I had written one year ago about an earthquake prediction I had made for a group of friends. The earthquake I predicted turned out to be a moderate 5.2 magnitude and occurred on June 15, 2004--exactly one year ago today--under the Pacific Ocean, about 40 miles west-southwest of San Diego, California. No major damage was reported.

As I once again read what I had written about that earthquake, it struck me that just last Sunday--June 12, 2005--a moderate 5.6 earthquake hit Southern California about 20 miles south of Palm Springs; and yesterday--June 14, 2005--a more powerful 7.2 earthquake occurred under the Pacific Ocean, about 300 miles northwest of Sacramento, California. http://earthquake.usgs.gov

When events come to my awareness in a sequence like this, they serve as signals alerting me to focus on something.

The moment I focused, a feeling came over me suggesting that another earthquake will strike Southern California, perhaps soon. I do not know how powerful this earthquake will be. I am somewhat concerned about property and more importantly about the safety of the people in the vicinity of the earthquake. I can "smell" that some kind of gas or chemical will be released when this earthquake occurs. This will be unhealthy. I can see people putting their hands over their mouths, with looks of shock and surprise on their faces. The people I see appear to feel nauseous.

Also, I "see" a support beam--it looks like a concrete pillar--that is part of the structure supporting an elevated roadway. This pillar is positioned under the roadway. The pillar is subjected to a force that moves it sideways. A truck is involved. The truck either strikes the pillar or is struck by the pillar, and the section of roadway above the pillar is weakened and damaged. It looks like a tanker truck which carries either fuel or chemicals is involved. This may be the source of the gas or chemical smell I mentioned above. I "see" heavy equipment removing the rubble, smoke rising and emergency vehicles. Some people are being treated for coughing, choking and breathing problems. I "see" a young healthcare worker, perhaps a doctor, dressed in light green scrubs. He has wavy, light-colored hair and blue eyes. He has an optimistic look on his face. He is smiling. He seems to be saying to me that the people in need of medical treatment are receiving good care.

Now I "see" that the concrete pillar symbolically transforms into an object that looks like a smokestack. The ground under the object that looks like a smokestack moves sideways. This jeopardizes the integrity of some kind of commercial plant or facility. This may be symbolic of a power generating station that will fail, and an indication of power outages occurring in the area where the earthquake will be felt. Also, something is wrong with the air over this commercial plant or facility. Something dark is hanging over it. It looks like a fire will take place which will burn down this commercial plant or facility.

To find out where the earthquake will be felt, I looked at a map of the United States. I was immediately drawn to Laguna Beach, California, a city just south of Los Angeles. This tells me that this earthquake will be felt in Laguna Beach and will strike in or near Laguna Beach.

© 2005 by William L. Tenuto

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Thank you for sharing this, Bill

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 11:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another earthquake has occured today, but I have not see anything occuring as to what your vision is stating. Who knows, there may be more stress placed on the tektonic plates or a small or larger earthquake occuring. I'll keep in mind Laguna Beach...

Thursday, June 16, 2005 7:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home