Saturday, July 03, 2004

How My Gift of Foresight Works

A note to my readers:

I first noticed that I had the gift of foresight in 1979. I have worked to develop my gift ever since.

I do this work in an altered state during which time I focus my gift of foresight on receiving a vision. The vision I see in my mind's eye predicts, either literally or symbolically, a future event. The vision itself points the way; I follow. When I write a description of a vision, I write exactly what I "see" as the images flash across the viewing screen of my mind's eye.

A vision represents a prediction which can be literal, metaphorical or allegorical. We will not know which of these it is until the predicted event actually occurs, at which time we can analyze and discuss what took place.

Also, I should say something here about predictions of the date or time frame when an event will occur. Time is elusive. Some predictions of time can and will be accurate. Other predictions of time could be exactly one month off the mark, or exactly one year off the mark or sometimes completely off the mark.

I ask my readers to keep these points in mind as you follow my work.

Bill Tenuto, Future News, July 3, 2004

Copyright 2004, William L. Tenuto

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, I am anxiously looking for a new job. I will be 56 years old in Feb 2006. I want to secure my future and not fear a heart attack during the course of my work day because the place I work presently is micro managed and has too few "indians". I have been a single parent for the last 15 years and my prmary objective has been to make sure my shicldren are secre and happy. I do not have a four year degree. I am considering buying one from an internet site.

Can you help me secure a new postion and assist me with a future call out for a new posiation.

Thank you
Diane Stevens

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home