Saturday, July 03, 2004

Future News--John Kerry

Bill Tenuto
Future News--John Kerry
Written on June 30, 2004
Published on July 3, 2004

The Vision
In my mind's eye I see John Kerry. He appears to be standing on a platform near a microphone. His wife, other family members, friends and supporters stand near him. There are red and blue balloons dropping down all around him. I see mostly blue, then later some red balloons mixed in with the blue. I am viewing--foreseeing--a moment either before a Kerry speech or after a Kerry speech--or I may be seeing a moment of pause during his speech.

It appears that Kerry is speaking at the upcoming Democratic National Convention. The convention floor is crowded with people cheering loudly for Kerry.

I see Kerry look to the front of him, gazing out at the crowd. He is smiling. His smile appears soft and there seems to be a childlike glint in his eyes. Kerry seems pleased yet unassuming about the crowd cheering for him.

I feel an empathy with him in this future scene. I pick up a sensation from Kerry's body language and facial expression which suggests to me that he will feel a sense of having made sincere and solid contact with the people on the convention floor. This suggests to me that the scene I am viewing will occur either at a time when Kerry's speech is underway and is interrupted by applause or at a time when his speech is over and Kerry has just accepted the nomination for the presidency.

Then, I see an abrupt change. The unexpected occurs.

Kerry appears to gasp. There seems to be something wrong with him. He appears to be feeling pain in his chest or stomach. I cannot discern how serious a problem this represents, but I feel a serious air around this scene.

Kerry bends over. He puts his hand over his chest and now he coughs. As I view this future incident I concurrently hear in my thoughts that "something strikes him." Perhaps what strikes him is something literally external to Kerry, or perhaps what "strikes him" is symbolic of a health problem which abruptly overtakes Kerry.

"Something strikes him" is the phrase I hear repeated in my mind. "Something strikes him."

Copyright 2004, William L. Tenuto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home